We are looking for an extraordinary QA Analyst to support the development of our cutting edge system by providing quality information about product with ongoing testing processes that includes test planning, test execution and continuous improvement to our test strategies.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the integration and testing of our system.
- Create and maintain test cases, test suits, regression and performance testing
- Run integration and system tests
- Ensure new features meet the defined specifications
- Adopt new technologies to reduce manual test processes
- Ensure internal documentation is up to date
- Highlight and identify challenges as soon as possible
- Attend status meetings regularly
- Maintain a response to all written and verbal communication
Qualifications and experience
You will need:
- 3-5 years of working in quality assurance with experience in one, or preferably all of:
- Writing and executing manual test scripts
- Automation tools and DVCS
- Industry experience working in micro-finance, financial inclusion or with financial institutions is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to clearly explain errors and feedback to other team members
- Ability to successfully work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Oradian is a financial inclusion company serving financial institutions in remote, hard-to-reach communities. Using insights from our community of customers, we provide a cloud-based toolset that smart financial institutions plug into to access best practice and efficiency. With Oradian, financial institutions are able to boost global financial inclusion by growing and serving more clients.
Oradian’s toolset - and why it’s disruptive
We provide access to our toolset on a subscription basis, based on the number of clients the financial institution serves. Oradian’s subscription model makes it possible for financial institutions of all sizes to access leading technology.
With Oradian’s toolset financial institutions are enabled to drive financial inclusion through:
Efficiency with automatic, simplified administration
Informed decision-making with real-time data and reporting
Growth to reach more clients without incremental costs
By delivering three main business benefits, Oradian delivers the opportunity for financial institutions to know and control their portfolios.
Oradian’s global community
Our global community of financial institutions is made up of over 75 visionary customers – rural banks, MFBs, MFIs, Saccos and Cooperative Societies – from 11 countries: Brunei, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Myanmar, Nigeria, the Philippines, Senegal and Zimbabwe.
Together, our customers provide access to digital financial services for over 3 million clients in remote, hard-to-reach parts of the world. We are poised to scale operations and increase sales throughout West Africa, East Africa and Southeast Asia.
Oradian is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Manila, Philippines. We are a fast-growing team of talented and committed experts in technology and microfinance. We work in an open, collaborative culture. We have over 130 team members from more than 30 countries.
Tell your friend about this position!
Apply through the original job post: https://oradian.talentlyft.com/o/eNqagMacmu