Photomath je EdTech tvrtka, kreator svjetski poznate istoimene mobilne edukacijske aplikacije.
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the US with over 150 million downloads. With our mobile app, users can solve math problem instantly using their phone camera with detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
We recently launched Plus, the first paid subscription in Photomath. Now we’re looking to supercharge growth of Plus. As part of this ambition, we’re looking to hire a Product Manager for our “AI Tutorials” product who can develop seamless, premium math learning experiences for our users.
Apply and become our
Product Manager - AI Tutorials (f/m)
What will you do?
• Understand the needs of the user and define a seamless UX across our math solving products and automated/animated tutorials
• Lead a cross-functional team to design and optimize “AI Tutorials,” our next-generation animated math problem solver and animated tutorials
• Own a primary role in the monetization efforts for tens-of-millions of existing Photomath users
• Collaborate with our best-in-class leaders in engineering, math, and design to achieve optimal learning experience
• Define, analyze, and communicate key metrics to track growth and overall health of the product
Who are you?
• Believe in the importance of math and ensuring that everyone regardless of background has the ability to master it
• You are legally authorized to work in the USA or Croatia
• 2+ years experience as a product manager or similar role
• Keen sense for cutting complexity when designing UX
• Take a data-driven approach to developing product experiences
• Have an urge to challenge the status-quo and inspire others
• Experienced in aligning cross functional leaders on product strategy and prioritization
• Proficiency in mobile app data analysis
• Willingness to travel and work with remote teams
An additional plus:
• Prior experience with mobile
• Prior experience with motion or game design
Join our team?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 17th, 2020.