Photomath je EdTech tvrtka, kreator svjetski poznate istoimene mobilne edukacijske aplikacije.
THIS JOB AD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.
Photomath, one of the most popular educational mobile apps in the world, is on a mission to prove that learning math can be easy, and also fun.
Our efforts are in creating the best possible quality when it comes to technological solutions, but also when it comes to user experience. Changing the game in education takes talent. Therefore, we are looking for a creative mind, a person who likes to explore and try out new things in mobile app design, and who values excellent UX above everything.
Together with other Product designers (we are looking to expand the team) you will brainstorm, try out new things and overall take care that Photomath app has the best possible user experience. The focus will be on close cooperation with the App development team to successfully hand off design assets and behaviors according to platform-specific guidelines.
Apply and become our
Product designer (f/m)
We need a Product Designer to:
● design innovative, smart, and fun product experience for our users: students, parents and teachers
● prototype to experiment and refine the design
● ensure consistency of product design across platforms and features
● work directly with the Android and iOS development team in implementing design according to platform guidelines
● collaborate in user research to improve the design and processes
● contribute to and maintain our overall design language and unique voice in mobile and web design
● create, organize and build a design system
● design the content in already existing digital projects (web, social media, newsletter, etc.)
● design math content according to Photomath brand (the look of graphs, illustrations, etc.)
● create and prepare promo visuals for marketing, and employer branding (printed materials, events, multimedia presentations, etc.)
You are the right person for us if you:
● have 3+ years of experience in UX/UI mobile design and tools
● have 3+ years of experience in web design
● have experience in animations and prototyping (working with After Effects, Figma, Adobe XD, Proto.io, or similar programs)
● like to experiment with new user interactions
● have very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs
● have experience in usability testing and user research
● understand difference between mobile native and web technologies
● have a customer-oriented and results-oriented mindset
● have experience in preparing printed materials
● have an eye for details others might not notice
● like to read about new trends in design, digital trends, mobile applications
● like to work in a team, but you’re also capable to do some tasks on your own
● cherish proactive and responsible approach to work
● can effectively organize your own time and tasks
● prefer creative approach to thinking and problem solving
● have a desire to learn new things and to develop yourself
● have very good written and spoken English language skills
A plus is if you also:
● have some knowledge or experience with video editing
● have some knowledge about advertising, copywriting
● are skilled with illustrations
We are offering:
● an opportunity to learn and develop in the fast-growing tech company who has over 140 million users worldwide
● a dedicated mentor with 15+ years of experience in design who will be there to exchange opinions with you and help you if you’ll need any
● learning opportunities through mentorship, knowledge sharing, education and conferences
● collaboration with young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
● working in casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
● a culture that recognises and rewards success.
We are an EdTech company whose mobile app is constantly the most popular educational app in the US and one of the top education apps globally, with over 140 million downloads.
Photomath app is based on our own optical character recognition technology and our own math engine system which recognizes, solves and shows the solving steps for printed and handwritten math problems.
We constantly improve our app and add new features to offer Photomath users new ways to approach math learning. Our newest features focus on giving visual cues through graph solutions, recognizing and solving word math problems, and helping learn basics of math through animated step by step explanations.
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume + your portfolio with an email subject “Product designer” to email@example.com
THIS JOB AD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.