We're looking for a backend engineer with experience in Node.js to help us build large-scale enterprise systems.
We are Ars Futura, a creative design and development agency based in Zagreb. We are a close-knit team that is passionate about partnering with great people, ideas and companies in order to build exceptional custom solutions. This year we’ve been ranked the 10th fastest growing company in Central Europe, and 2nd in Croatia in the 2018 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 category.
Our projects range from small startups to large companies. We’ve had the pleasure to work on a ton of interesting products, from building out Esports leagues, online competitions and video networks with Activision Blizzard, through custom CRM solutions for Harvard to working with a number of IoT companies in the USA to further improve the use of technology in the health industry. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
What You’ll Do
- Write and ship clean and maintainable code that can scale
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize your backend code
- Closely cooperate with other backend and frontend engineers
- Share knowledge and best practices within your team and beyond
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
What We Expect From You
- Experience in building web applications
- Experience with Typescript and Node.js frameworks such as Express, Sails is considered a plus (but not mandatory)
- Good understanding of data structures
- You care for code quality and write performant, maintainable and testable code
- You should know your way around code reviews and how to properly use tools to debug your code
- Familiarity with Git, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience working with modern infrastructure and tools
- Experience in working with a team in a collaborative environment
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive pay in accordance with your experience.
- A collaborative environment and team for you to work with.
- Work with a range of clients in different industries and locations.
- Flexible work hours.
- Pick your own machine (a MacBook or similar machine of your own choosing).
- Any and all additional equipment you require to be productive.
- Gym membership of your own choosing and yearly doctor checkups.
- Office perks like breakfast and snacks
- Yearly all-hands teambuilding and monthly team budgets for activities of your choosing
Please apply using this link